Vacant and ready for a new tenant is this…
It’s not often that you find a quality Kenmore home, enjoying a premium location, offering such fantastic value for money!
Here is your chance to secure an affordable rental in a tightly held neighbourhoood, within walking distance to schools, shops, and public transport.
This charming 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home features polished timber floors throughout and boasts a covered rear deck with leafy views over the neighbourhood.
Conveniently located, the property is within walking distance of all amenities. 350m to bus stops, 400m to Kenmore State High School, 550m to childcare, 700m to Kenmore State School, and 750m to Kenmore Village Shopping Centre.
– Accommodation all on one level (top floor)
– 3 bedrooms with built-in-robes and air-con
– 2 bathrooms including ensuite to 1 bedroom
– Eat-in kitchen with breakfast/meals area
– Air-conditioned dining room/study space
– Separate lounge with large display cabinet
– Covered entertaining deck with views
– Functional laundry cupboard (bi-fold doors)
– Single carport & open parking space behind
– Shared backyard and established gardens
But wait, there’s more! The weekly rental includes electricity and water usage! Plus, if you’re interested, the furniture can be included in the rental too. Wow!
So what’s the catch? No catch at all! You’ve just got another bonus…. A lovely tenant downstairs who keeps to themselves. You won’t even know they’re there!
Without a doubt, this is a rare opportunity in Kenmore and the home must be inspected to be appreciated. Don’t miss out! Call Isabel or Brenton now to book your private inspection.
Yes, pets will be considered on application. Yes, a short term lease will be considered.