Perfectly situated high on an elevated corner block in possibly…
Positioned at the heart of Ascot, this low maintenance property is perfect for a busy executive lifestyle. One of only nine in the peaceful and private “Capistrello” complex, a prestigious entry and convenient location will impress you from the moment you arrive.
Boasting new carpet and a fresh coat of paint throughout, this beautifully presented, North-East facing apartment is ready for you to move in and enjoy. The single-level floor plan is well designed for easy professional living.
The large kitchen features stone benches and offers plenty of storage and benchtop space and modern appliances including a dishwasher. Spacious lounge and dining areas open to a private covered balcony; perfect for entertaining.
The Master bedroom has a modern ensuite, walk-through-robe, split system air con and access to the outdoor alfresco area. The remaining two bedrooms are light, airy and surprisingly roomy, each with a large built-in-robe and one with a private balcony.
Located in the popular hub of Racecourse Road, you have an abundance of cafs, restaurants, bars and retail stores all within a stone’s throw. It’s only a 13 minute (1km) stroll to the Hamilton Portside Precinct with award-winning riverfront restaurants and the Dendy Theatre.
For busy professionals, commuting is a dream with buses at your doorstep, or walk just 550m to the CityCat or 850m to Ascot Train Station. The property is only 5kms from the CBD, and you also have easy access to Brisbane Airports and Airport Shopping Village.
The property at a snapshot:
– Three large bedrooms, all with wardrobes
– Two bathrooms including ensuite to Master
– Modern kitchen with stone tops & dishwasher
– Spacious open plan living and dining area
– Internal laundry with storage cupboard
– East facing, covered entertaining balcony
Other features include:
– New carpet and fresh paint throughout
– 2 split system air conditioners
– Two secure undercover car spaces
The Dress Circle Location:
– Close to cafs, restaurants, bars & services
– 30m walk to Buses (300 & 305 services)
– 550m to CityCat or 850m to Train Station
– 1km walk to the Hamilton Portside Precinct
– Ascot State Primary School catchment
– Aviation High School catchments
Small pets may be considered on application (subject to Body Corporate approval).