A short stroll from shops, cafes, public transport and…
Available NOW $600 p/w
Privately nestled amongst the wildlife, this beautiful home gives the feeling like you are at a nature retreat, without even having to leave your front door.
The unique property backs onto the Rafting Ground Reserve, providing you with a beautiful outlook from the private entertaining deck, perfect for relaxing and feeding the birds. This home offers you the feeling of seclusion whilst still the convenience of being within minutes from Kenmore shops, cafes, restaurants, and public transport.
The polished timber floors, raked ceilings, and open fireplace in the open plan living and dining room provides the home with warmth and charm you will love. The gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, and plenty of cupboards will please any keen chef.
Downstairs there are three carpeted bedrooms all with wardrobe units, a stylish bathroom, a separate toilet, plus a study/rumpus room leading out to the laundry and storage room with a second toilet.
The property also features a sparkling, recently pebblecreted, inground pool with landscaped gardens and an entertaining deck to cater to your pool parties this summer.
– 3 bedrooms plus a study/rumpus
– Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking
– Stylishly renovated bathroom
– Separate toilets
– Outdoor entertaining area with new fly screens and bi-folding glass doors
– Double carport
– Inground swimming pool with deck
– Low maintenance landscaped gardens
– Monthly pool service included
– Air-Conditioned Living
– Ceiling Fans in Every Bedroom & Study/Rumpus Room
– 600m to public transport
– Kenmore Village Shopping 2.7km
– Kenmore South State School Catchment 1.8km
– Kenmore State High School Catchment 3.2km
– Our Lady of the Rosary 2.1km
Contact Leighton Jones Real Estate to arrange an inspection today!