This fantastic townhouse is located in the heart of…
Positioned close to the heart of Fortitude Valley, this low maintenance, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit is perfect for a busy lifestyle. The convenient location will impress you from the moment you arrive.
Ready for you to move in and enjoy, this single-level unit is well designed to suit busy professionals, students and small families looking for easy inner-city living.
Separate but adjacent living spaces provides opportunity to create those important zones for easy, everyday living.
Offering plenty of storage and bench top space, the centrally located kitchen features modern appliances such as a dishwasher and new oven.
The dedicated dining space features a built in study desk, and the air conditioned lounge room opens to a private courtyard balcony with low maintenance gardens.
One bedroom has twin robes and an ensuite, and the other bedroom has a built-in-robe, is close to the main bathroom and has sliding glass door access to the courtyard balcony.
Located in a popular hub of Fortitude Valley, you have an abundance of cafs, restaurants, bars and retail stores all within a stone’s throw.
For busy professionals, small families or students, commuting is a dream with buses, trains and some of Brisbane’s finest schools all within walking distance.
At a snapshot:
– Two double bedrooms with built-in-robes
– Two bathrooms including ensuite with tub
– Modern kitchen, dishwasher and new oven
– Separate living and dining spaces
– Large entertaining courtyard balcony
– Internal laundry with clothes dryer
– Split system air conditioner
– One secure undercover car spaces
– New low maintenance gardens
– 120m to The Castle Cafe
– 170m to Bus Stop
– 350m to Restaurants incl. Sushi train
– 350m to The Tivoli auditorium
– 350m to Jetts Gym & 800m to Valley Pool
– 550m to Fotitude Valley Train Station
– 1.2km to Royal BNE & Women’s Hospital
– 900m to St Joseph’s Gregory Terrace
– 900m to Brisbane Central State School
– 1.2km to All Hallows’ Catholic School
– 1.5km to BNE Grammar & BNE Girls Grammar
– 2.3km to Kelvin Grove State College
Small pets may be considered on application (subject to Body Corporate approval).