Tucked away at the top of Cedar Crossing, this…
Welcome to your new spacious three-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment that will tick all your living requirements!
The kitchen is well designed to cater to today’s busy lifestyle with granite benchtops, plenty of bench and ample cupboard space. Featuring an open plan layout with the adjoining lounge and dining area, the spacious floor plan offers a seamless flow, which incorporates a private balcony. Unit 16 is positioned on the top floor of the complex on level 3, so it enjoys fantastic views across the neighbourhood and unrivalled security.
Featuring timber look flooring throughout, this property is bang on the mark for style and value, with a premium location to go with it.
Additional features include:
* Large, air-conditioned living/dining space, which flows out to the balcony.
* Built-in robes and ceiling fans installed in two bedrooms, main bedroom with ensuite
* Third bedroom with freestanding robe and balcony access
* Single car accommodation within the secure basement
* Secure intercom entry with security screens on balcony doors
* Within the Indooroopilly State School & Indooroopilly High School catchment
* Pool within the complex & ample visitor parking.
Just kilometres from the CBD, 100m walk to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and only 400m walk to Indooroopilly train station and Indooroopilly State School. The University of Queensland, only a short drive away, this is the one you’ve been waiting for!
Call us today to book your private inspection 0492 465 900!