Hitting the rental market is this spacious 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom…
Welcome to 11 Emblem Street! This high-set 3 bedroom home is waiting for you to move into and enjoy.
Upstairs you have an open plan lounge and dining, a tidy and functional kitchen, 3 good sized bedrooms, and a family bathroom with a separate toilet. The air-conditioned living areas and kitchen are the heart of the home, opening to a covered entertaining deck – perfect for morning coffees and afternoon teas.
From here you can watch the kids and pets play in their very own fully fenced backyard. There is easily enough room for a trampoline and swing set, and a proper game of backyard cricket. You also have the convenience of side access with the option to park and secure a boat, caravan, or trailer.
Downstairs boasts a double lock-up garage with storage space, internal laundry set up, and a huge multi-purpose rumpus room which could be utilized as a home office, kids playroom, games room, art studio, or workshop.
This fantastic property is located in a tree-lined quiet street, within easy walking distance of Jamboree Heights State Primary School and Good News Lutheran School, as well as local shops, restaurants, cafes, parks, playgrounds, and city bus services.
– 3 bedrooms (2 with built-in wardrobes)
– Family bathroom, separate shower, and tub
– Functional, tidy kitchen with dishwasher
– Air-conditioned open plan living areas
– Covered entertaining deck overlooking the yard
– Double lock-up garage with laundry set up
– Wall unit air conditioning in bedrooms
– Security screens on all doors and windows
– Fully fenced backyard for kids and pets
– Side access for boat/caravan/trailer
– 200m to Madders Brothers Patisserie
– 270m to City Bus services (450, 452, 454)
– 300m to Jamboree Park, Playground & BBQ
– 400m to Good News Lutheran School
– 500m to Jamboree Heights State School
– 650m to Jamboree Heights Swimming Club
– 700m to Jamboree Community Kindergarten
– 800m to Phil Denman Park & Playgrounds
– 1km to Park Village Coles Shopping Centre
– 1.2km to Mount Ommaney Shopping Centre
– 5 mins drive to Just Poppy’s burger bar!
– Centenary State High School catchment
Be quick as it is sure to be snapped up quickly. Call or email now and have your application ready and in hand at the open house.
Yes, pets will be considered on application.