This stylish Kenmore home combines sophisticated modern living with laid…
10 Dulhunty Street, CHAPEL HILL QLD 4069
This wonderful, single level, low set home enjoys an exceptionally convenient location, privately positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac.
Inside, the heart of the home is the large kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space, breakfast bar and modern appliances including dishwasher and extra-large oven.
The two living areas have ceiling fans throughout and one has split system air-conditioning. There is also a light-filled sunroom that would make a great study or playroom.
All four bedrooms have built-in robes and ceiling fans. The air-conditioned Master bedroom has a modern ensuite and the other 3 bedrooms are serviced by a renovated family bathroom with a separate toilet.
Outside, the property is fully fenced and private. There is an in-ground swimming pool at the front and a large patio entertaining area at the rear which leads to a small grassed area for small children and/or the family pet to play.
The established gardens are low maintenance, but there are two garden sheds and plenty of room for the green thumb to grow to their heart’s content.
It’s hard to beat this location! You are an easy walk from Chapel Hill State School, City buses, popular parks and playgrounds, and a short walk to the local shops.
At a snapshot:
– Modern kitchen with dishwasher and extra-large oven
– 2 living areas (1 with A/C) plus a study/playroom
– 4 bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Air-conditioned Master bedroom with modern ensuite
– Renovated family bathroom and large laundry room
– Secure carport with 1 remote door and storage shed
– Inground pool (pro service included in rental)
– Patio entertaining area and small grassed play area
– 6kw solar power system (lower electricity bills!)
– Privately positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac
– Easy 230m walk to Chapel Hill State Primary School
– Easy 270m walk to City/Kenmore Buses (425 & P426)
– 500m walk to Cicada Park, playground & gym equipment
– 1km to Fleming Road/Kirkdale Road shops with doctors
– Kenmore State High School catchment zone (3.2km)
– 10km drive to Brisbane CBD or 25km to BNE AirPort
Yes, pets will be considered on application. Rental includes professional pool service.