Nestled in a highly sought after precinct of Kenmore, this…
Calling all home buyers and keen renovators. Offering a solid low set double brick home loaded with potential. For those looking to get into this area, then this is it. But be quick as this great home will not last long.
Scandia Street is located within the sought after 10km radius of the city and allows very easy access to commuters with the bus stop only 500 metres away providing direct access to the UQ and the CBD. With close proximity to local shopping centres and the Legacy Way, commuting to the city and Indooroopilly train station has never been so easy.
This really is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door for our rapidly growing community. The supply of quality homes is low, and buyer demand is high. Put this on the top of your inspection list this Saturday!
* Generous 862sqm Block
* Spacious master bed with a large walk in wardrobe & ensuite
* Living and dining combo & separate formal dining
* Functional kitchen
* Two spacious walk in storage areas
* Spacious laundry
* Covered entertainment/ patio
* Large backyard with a low maintenance featured garden
* Freshly painted exterior
* Painted roof with 10 Year Guarantee
* Newly landscaped front yard with turf
*1.8km to Kenmore Village shops
* 500m to bus stops taking you to UQ or CBD
* 1.8km to Kenmore State School
* 1.6km to Kenmore State High School
* BCC rates – $435.08 quarterly
Make sure you inspect this one as houses like this we know sell fast.
Do you need to sell before you buy? I’m here to help. Ranked #1 Kenmore Agent again – Leighton Jones 0468 900 200