Spread across two spacious levels, this brand new quality…
Offers Over $899k
Offers Over $699k
Charisma, convenience, outdoor entertainment and even a pool – this home has it all. With an opportunity to purchase down south our seller has opted for a sale over renting the home. So all active buyers looking for a good home in a great suburb this is it … but be careful as this home is easy to fall in love with!
This is a handy address with all the essential amenities at your fingertips. Palm Street Park is found just 350m down the road with plenty of space and swing sets for the kids to stretch their legs and burn some energy. Not to mention you are located within walking distance from some of Brisbane’s finest schools, shopping centers and those looking to commute will be glad to know a bus stop to the CBD or UQ is just 400m away.
The home itself combines mid-century architecture with country spirit and modern conveniences. The large open plan lounge and dining room with soaring ceilings is at the heart of the home and flows seamlessly to the meals area and the adjoining country-inspired kitchen.
Upstairs you have 3 of the 4 bedrooms, and two brand new bathrooms including the master ensuite. The family bathroom is simply stunning with a separate shower, over-sized tub and double vanity. Downstairs we have a bonus multipurpose room – perfect for working from home or a games room for the teenagers.
Outside though is where this property comes into its own with its massive covered entertaining deck and in-ground pool for summer plus a separate courtyard with built-in bench seats perfect for a fire pit in winter! All this topped off with landscaped gardens, a deck at the front and even a cubby house. What else could you ask for?
– 4 bedrooms (3 with built-in robes & ceiling fans)
– 2 newly renovated bathrooms including ensuite
– Double lock-up garage with internal access
– Multipurpose room for office/games/playroom
– Open plan lounge and dining, plus meals area
– Beautiful vaulted ceilings and polished timber floors
– Air conditioning in living area & master bedroom
– Large covered entertaining deck
– Large in-ground swimming pool
– Rainwater tank
– Landscaped gardens
– Council rates $526.42 per quarter
– 400m walk to bus stop to CBD & UQ
– 360m to Palm Street Park
– 800m walk to Kenmore Village Shopping Centre & Coles
– 50m to Our Lady of the Rosary School (Primary)
– 1km walk to Kenmore State School (Primary)
– 1km walk to Kenmore State High School or 5min drive (Secondary)