Be surprised by this beautifully presented split-level home located within…
85 Kenmore Road, KENMORE QLD 4069
This quality low set home is located in one of the most sought after areas of Kenmore.
85 Kenmore Road, Kenmore has been a great home for our owners, now with a relocation happening we are offering this home to one very lucky buyer.
Instructions are clear to sell, so make sure you don’t miss out on this rare opportunity.
Location location location 85 Kenmore Road is located just meters from the local hub of Kenmore. Shops, Cafes, Restaurants and Public Transport are all within walking distance.
Your new address also falls within the Kenmore South State School and Kenmore State High School catchments. The bus stop to the CBD or University of Queensland is right out the front.
Work in the city? The commute via Legacy Way to the city is minutes away and for the keen cyclists you can jump on the bike path and cruise to the CBD with ease.
This low set home is perfect for all buyers. With living and accommodation all on one level inside the home has a very clever layout of open plan living and 4 bedrooms all with robes.
The the newly resurfaced pool located out the front is perfect for the hot summer days and down the back you have a workshop, two sheds, established herb and veggie garden and much much more.
Our sellers are motivated and this property will impress and wont last long. Make the time, book your appointment! Low set homes in this area and in this condition are getting harder and harder to find. So don’t miss this one.
* 4 bedrooms all with built in robes
* Recently Renovated kitchen
* New cook top and oven
* New blinds throughout interior and exterior
* Reverse osmosis filtered water in kitchen
* Pool resurfaced and new sand filter and salt chlorinator
* 2 x sheds and 1 x workshop
* Large under house storage area
* 4+ off street parking
* NBN connected
* Over 800 sqm block which can be subdivided subject to council approval
* Fully fenced block
* Easy access to Kenmore Village, OLR Parish & School as well as Kenmore State Primary & High school
* Kenmore South State School catchment
* Kenmore Plaza is just 5 minutes away
* Kenmore State High School catchment
Council Rates $433.44 per quarter
Sustainability and low running cost:
* 22 Solar Panels with 5kw inverter
* Solar Hot Water system (purchased 2013)
* 5500 litre water tank with pump to both front & back yards
* Separate low tariff meter for pool
Do you need to sell before you buy? I’m here to help. Deal with the best in the area
Ranked #1 Kenmore Agent – Leighton Jones – 0468 900 200.