Welcome to one of Kenmore’s best opportunities in the…
A classic mid-century home filled with natural light and character in a quiet and convenient location. Now with a move to the countryside underway, our sellers are offering this much-loved family home for immediate sale. So get in quick because homes like this go fast!
Set on a 630sqm corner block in a private and leafy cul-de-sac 8 Ranger Street is a short walk to some of the western suburbs finest private and state schools, kindergartens and parks offering a perfect balance between location and lifestyle for families of all ages. Kenmore is also located within the prized 10km radius of the CBD making commuting a breeze. A drive to the city is just 20 minutes or you can leave the car at home when the bus stop to the CBD and UQ train station is only 680m away!
Your new home is bursting with character from split level design all the way through to the vintage timber top kitchen. The home has been designed and updated over the years to be a home suited for all seasons with multiple outdoor entertaining capturing beautiful sunsets for summer and a warm interior with a log burning fireplace for winter. Outside is a real treat! With elevated views and surrounded by beautifully established trees, this home offers plenty of options for entertaining and the children will love the freshly laid Sir Walter turf.
The big bonus has to be the downstairs multi-purpose rooms. Equipped with its own bathroom and separate access, this is the perfect home office, kids play room, teenage retreat, potential for dual living…. The possibilities are endless!
• Generous 630sqm block
• Elevated leafy views
• Mid century Architecture
• 3 bedrooms
• Split level with silky oak balustrade
• Open plan kitchen and dining
• Log burning fireplace
• Stacking glass doors for front entertaining deck
• Polished hardwood timber floors
• Air con in living area, master bedroom and multi-purpose room
• Large downstairs multipurpose room plus storage
• Entertaining deck to the front
• Covered BBQ area to the back
• Metal garden shed
• Freshly laid Sir Walter turf
• Double carport
Brisbane City Council Rates: $549.87 per quarter
• 680m walk to bus stop to CBD & UQ
• 160m to Palm Street Park
• 1.6km walk to Kenmore Village Shopping Centre & Coles
• 200m to Kenmore West Kindergarten
• 430m to Our Lady of the Rosary School (Primary)
• 900m walk to Kenmore State School (Primary)
• 1.2km (5 min drive) to Kenmore State High School (Secondary)
Our seller is motivated and this property will impress. First in, best dressed. Inspect, fall in love and buy with confidence.