Be surprised by this beautifully presented split-level home located within…
77 Palm Street KENMORE, QLD 4069
Offers Over $569K
This stylish Kenmore home combines sophisticated modern living with laid back beach-house vibes. Tucked away in a lush leafy position in one of Kenmore’s most private precincts, this is the perfect home to break into the Kenmore market with a sense of luxury. With clear instructions from motivated sellers this is one property that you don’t want to miss, so put this one on the top of your list to inspect as houses like this sell in days!
77 Palm Street is located just a stone’s throw away to the beautiful local park and less than 2km to Kenmore Village Shopping Center and Kenmore State School. Working in the city? You will be glad to find a bus stop to straight to UQ and the CBD is a short 7 min walk away. With all this at your fingertips living in the western corridor has never been so easy and convenient.
Stunning open plan living, dining and kitchen, classic polished hardwood floors and entertaining decks front and back, this home truly captures the modern Queensland dream all while feeling you are at a beach holiday batch. Upstairs you have all 3 bedrooms including the large master with ensuite.
This property is on strata title, so good news is you get your roads guest parking and gardening for the area done for you. This is one of twelve homes in a tightly held community area and we are pleased to offer this rare opportunity for you to join the fantastic people of Palm Street.
* Architecturally designed
* 3 Bedrooms (all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans)
* 2 Bathrooms
* Master with ensuite, walk behind robe and private balcony
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining
* Modern kitchen with built in appliances
* Covered entertaining decks at front and rear of living area.
* Modern down lighting and ceiling fans throughout
* Fully air conditioned
* Single lockup garage
* Community off street parking
* Kenmore Village 1.7km
* Kenmore State School 1.4km
* Kenmore State High School 2.2km
* Bus Stop to CBD 700m
* Palm Street Park 40m
* Previously rented at $535 per week
* Body Corp. Fees = $361.35 per quarter
* BCC Rates = $406.90 per quarter
Do you need to sell before you buy? Talk to the best.
Talk to the #1 Agent
Leighton Jones Agent of the Year 2017 / 2018 / 2019
Leighton Jones 0468 900 200