Welcome to one of Kenmore’s best opportunities in the…
A classic mid-century home set in a quiet cul-de-sac centrally located within easy access of all Kenmore amenities and transport. With the building and pest report completed, our sellers are motivated to sell.
This split level home is full of character and the property maximises all the space available. Enter the front gate to the fenced yard and on to the covered front patio. The front door is next to the large sliding glass doors into the classic and generous L shaped living and dining room. This level also has a well designed kitchen and the family room.
Next to the living room and kitchen is a short hallway leading to the bedrooms and bathrooms. The master bedroom leads onto its own timber deck and has built in robes and a fully renovated ensuite. The other two double bedrooms also have built in robes; the family bathroom and toilet have also been redone by the current owners.
Downstairs are the laundry, multipurpose room – perfect for a home office or spare bedroom – and the large single car garage with workbench and storage room. For those looking for separation and value add, this is the win.
Out from the family room is the large, covered deck, perfect for entertaining all ages. The newly resurfaced swimming pool and spa are over to one side with the fenced, turfed yard on the other side.
This home ticks all the boxes for location being within walking distance to the primary school, shops, restaurants, public transport, parks and sporting fields.
• 3 bedrooms with built in robes and air conditioning
• Master bedroom with ensuite and private front deck
• Modern kitchen
• Large living / dining room
• Light filled family room
• Family bathroom with a separate toilet
• Covered outdoor entertainment area
• Covered front patio
• Large single lock up garage with workbench and store room
• Kenmore South State School – 350 metres
• Kenmore State High School – 3600 metres
• Marshall Lane Bus Stop – 200 metres
• Kersley Road Bus Stop – 600 metres
• Kenmore Plaza Shopping Centre – 1400 metres
• Kersley Road Shopping Centre – 800 metres
Houses like these at this price range are in high demand, so call your broker, get yourself set and buy with confidence.