Located in beautiful Kenmore Hills, this stunning family home…
Built in 1959 by Dudley Wilde, this turn of the century home fuses original appeal, classic architecture and modern finesse, which combined delivers a beautiful living environment. This split-level 2 bedroom home is full of character and has stylish, timeless charm that is still very evident today.
Offering high ceilings and banks of glass, heavy timber doors and louver windows, allowing an abundance of natural light and breezes to flow throughout the home. The carefully considered layout was certainly ahead of its time with open plan living and dining and a central kitchen at the heart of the home. A 2nd living area at the rear of the home leads out to a private secure backyard with sparkling in-ground pool.
– Split-level 1950’s Architect design
– Contemporary facade with double entry doors
– 2 very generous bedrooms with robes
– 2 bathrooms including ensuite to Master
– Open plan living opens to front balcony
– Central kitchen with dishwasher
– 2nd living area/home office/media room
– High ceilings and louver windows
– In-ground swimming pool & rear yard
– Low maintenance gardens
– 1 garage and 1 carport
– 90m to Bus Stop with CBD & UQ services
– 400m to Metrowest Convenience Centre
– 900m to Kenmore Plaza & Tavern
– 2.0km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
– 2.1km to Kenmore Village
– 900m to Ambrose Treacy College
– Indooroopilly State School catchment (1.3km)
– Indooroopilly State High School catchment (3.2km)
Positioned in a highly sought-after area close to schools, shops and transport, the property is perched high on a hill and is sure to stop traffic.
Offered to the market for the first time in over 60 years, this one of a kind home is truly a unique offering. Don’t delay! This home will be sold!
Do you need to sell before you buy? Talk to the best.
Talk to the #1 Agent
Leighton Jones Agent of the Year 2017 / 2018 / 2019
Leighton Jones Real Estate Agency of the year 2019
Leighton Jones 0468 900 200 or Vanessa Bissett 0447 115 851.