Welcome to one of Kenmore’s best opportunities in the…
Located in beautiful Kenmore Hills, this stunning family home is located across the road from hectares of parkland. On a generous 922sqm block, this house is an entertainers dream, enjoying lovely breezes and a scenic outlook from its elevated position.
Our sellers are moving north and are calling for offers to be presented immediately! Properties like this rarely come to market so act quickly!
This carefully renovated home provides you with multiple living areas, taking advantage of the natural light and beautiful breezes.
Upstairs features the large living room, modern kitchen / dining room opening up with bifold doors and windows onto the inviting covered outdoor entertaining area and further on to the large in ground swimming pool. Two other entertaining areas, including a balcony overlooking the parkland, complete the package.
The upper level includes the lavish master bedroom with a wall of windows onto the pool, beautifully appointed ensuite, walk-in robe and study. The other two bedrooms on this level feature built in robes. A brand new family bathroom is next to the separate large, newly renovated laundry with outdoor access.
Downstairs comprises a very large teenager’s retreat with its own bathroom and walk-in storage and or study – perfect for the kids, a media room and absolutely ideal to run your home business from. The fourth large air conditioned bedroom, with a garden outlook, also gives it the ability to become self contained.
Located in the sought after Brookfield State School and Kenmore State High School catchments, a few hundred metres from bus stops to University of Queensland and the City, and within a short drive to the Brookfield shops and Showground as well as Kenmore Village, the convenience of this house is hard to match.
• 4 bedrooms, 3 with built in robes
• Master bedroom with new ensuite, walk-in robe and study
• 3 Bathrooms
• Large open plan living room with three adjoining outdoor areas
• Modern Kitchen / Dining room
• Large teenage retreat with ensuite and walk-in storage / study
• Extensive timber decked, covered outdoor entertaining area
• Spacious separate laundry with external access and toilet
• Raked ceilings
• Hardwood timber floors
• Partially air conditioned
• Ceiling fans in all the bedrooms
• Sparkling inground pebblecrete swimming pool with timber deck all around
• Double car garage with additional storage area attached
• Solar panels
• Rainwater tank
• Established yard
• Hectares of parkland across the road
• Brookfield State School – 1500 metres
• Kenmore State High School – 3500 metres
• Greentrees Ave Bus Stop – 350 metres
• Brookfield Showground and Shops – 1800 metres
• Kenmore Village Shopping Centre – 3400 metres
This home is a real catch so come to the open home on Saturday, fall in love with the home and location and make your offer!!