We are pleased to welcome you to this beautiful home…
60 Dumbarton Drive, KENMORE QLD 4069
Location, solid construction and privacy…what more could you ask for? This is the perfect home to secure for those looking to get into the Kenmore market.
Our seller is on the move and is calling for all offers to be presented straight away. Houses like this sell in days so it’s best to get in quick!
Dumbarton Drive is located within the sought after 10km radius of the city and allows very easy access to commuters with the bus stop only a 3 minute walk away. You are surrounded by well respected schools and sporting fields. The leafy suburb is populated by families and consists of a mixture of older original homes and new builds / renovations. There has been a lot spent on local infrastructure and retail development in recent times making all the nearby amenities modern and attractive.
The home itself has a beautiful surrounding of parkland street presence and proudly sits on a low maintenance 622sqm block. All on one easy care level the home includes 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, rumpus / games, room, or a possible 4th bedroom and a covered entertainment area overlooking the park. The kitchen is very modern and features a glass splashback, Fisher & Paykel appliances and plenty of storage and bench space. The back yard features the pool, spa and a nice manicured lawn area.
Construction is of solid brick and concrete slab. It can clearly be seen that the property has been well maintained. This house is set among high quality neighbours in what is a very proud street. Families here take advantage of the huge playing field on the street, a great communal area for all activities. Cricket pitch and all!
A Quick Snap Shot
* 3 Bedrooms
* Possible 4th bedroom * possible fourth bedroom
* Air Conditioned throughout
* Main bathroom with separate toilet
* Car accommodation for 2 cars + Boat or Caravan
* Covered entertainment area
* Sliding doors out to entertaining spaces
* Large saltwater pool swimming pool
* Spa Bath included
* NBN installed
* Low maintenance landscaping
* Bus stop 376m
* Bus Stop to CBD – 850m
* Kenmore Village – 1.7km
* Primary catchment = Kenmore State School
* Secondary catchment = Kenmore State High School (both schools ranked in the Top
* State Schools in Brisbane)
* 18 Roof mounted solar cells connected to the grid
This is the perfect way to get into the Kenmore market. Act now as this is an opportunity you will be glad you secured!
Do you need to sell before you buy or are you pre-approved and ready to buy?
I’m here to help, Now ranked #1 Kenmore Agent – Leighton Jones – 0468 900 200
* possible fourth bedroom not legal height