Welcome to one of Kenmore’s best opportunities in the…
Charming and full of character, this home is sure to impress. Our sellers have lovingly transformed this beautiful home into a Scandinavian-inspired retreat, in a quiet and convenient location. Now moving to the countryside, our sellers are offering this much-loved family home for immediate sale. So get in quick because homes like this go fast!
Your new address is located within walking distance of Kenmore Shopping Village, local restaurants, cafes and both Kenmore State Primary and State High Schools. Here you are within the highly prized 10 kilometre radius of the CBD, making commuting a breeze. A drive to the city is just 20 minutes or you can leave the car at home when the bus stop to the CBD and Indooroopilly train station is a mere 3 minute walk away!
Your new home sits on a generous 640sqm low-maintenance block and is bursting with character. Upstairs you have a modern open plan living and dining area flowing seamlessly to the beautifully renovated kitchen and covered outdoor entertaining areas. The 3 main bedrooms are also located together upstairs along with the brand new bathroom. Downstairs, you have a double lockable garage, laundry and a large multipurpose room perfect for the home office, children’s playroom, or art studio… The possibilities are endless!
Out the back, you have a spacious flat yard that offers plenty of room for the kids to play where you can supervise from the deck whilst sipping on coffee… or wine. To the front you have another covered patio and even more yard space!
• Generous 640sqm block
• Quiet position with leafy views
• 3 bedrooms
• 1 renovated bathroom
• 2 toilets
• Beautiful renovated kitchen with freestanding gas oven and stove
• Newly polished hardwood floor
• Recently repainted
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Covered deck & patio
• Covered entertaining area in ground level
• 2 car garage plus workshop
• Multipurpose room
• Established low maintenance gardens
• Fully fenced yard with grassed play area
• Rainwater tank
• Plenty of room for a pool
• BCC rates $519.99 per quarter
• 200m to bus stops to CBD
• 400m to Kenmore Shopping Village & Coles
• 500m to Kenmore State School
• 800m to Kenmore State High School
• 700m to Our Lady of the Rosary School
• 1km to Dumbarton Drive Park and cricket field
Our sellers are motivated and this property will impress. First in best dressed. Inspect, fall in love and buy with confidence.