Nestled in a highly sought after precinct of Kenmore, this…
For all the investors out there this property is currently leased, so call us, do the numbers and let’s add this one to your portfolio.
For owner occupier buyers please call to discuss the terms of the current lease.
Boasting new carpet and a fresh coat of paint throughout, this beautifully presented, North-East facing apartment and single-level floor plan is well designed for easy professional living.
The large kitchen features stone benches and offers plenty of storage and benchtop space and modern appliances including a dishwasher. Spacious lounge and dining areas open to a private covered balcony; perfect for entertaining.
Located in the popular hub of Racecourse Road, you have an abundance of cafs, restaurants, bars and retail stores all within a stone’s throw. It’s only a 13 minute (1km) stroll to the Hamilton Portside Precinct with award-winning riverfront restaurants and the Dendy Theatre.
– 3 bedrooms, Master with walk-through robe and ensuite
– 2 bathrooms including ensuite to master
– Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher and generous storage
– 2 split system air conditioners
– Spacious open plan living and dining area
– East facing, covered entertaining balcony
– Internal laundry and storage cupboard
– New carpet and fresh paint throughout
– 2 secure undercover car spaces
– Dress circle location close to cafes, restaurants, bars and services
– Close to buses, city cat and train station
– 1 km from Portside Hamilton precinct
– Ascot State Primary and Aviation High School catchments
With inspections available every Saturday and via private appointment we can only urge you to move fast. Opportunities like these don’t come up that often.
Brisbane City Council Rates: $406.90 per quarter
Body Corporate Fees: $1,257.75-$1,487.75 per quarter