Welcome to 2 Annabel Street, privately situated behind a well-established…
Offers over $769k
Here is the ideal retirement lifestyle youfve been dreaming of!
Perfectly positioned in a secure, gated complex, this low set 2 bedroom villa has been thoughtfully designed with a single level floor plan well suited to retirees.
Full of beautifully maintained gardens, the architect designed community presents a wonderful opportunity for both pre-retirement and post-retirement living for over 55fs.
Enjoy privacy and independence, surrounded by a vibrant, neighbourly atmosphere, conveniently located close to all local amenities including city buses and the Bellbowrie Plaza and Tavern.
eSugarwood Grovef offers the ultimate retirement lifestyle with a wide range of onsite recreational/occupational facilities including gym, library, pool and community hall.
Regular social activities include film nights, indoor bowls, club and interest group meetings, guest presentations, functions and entertainment shows, and even a well stocked bar.
Villa 58 includes:
– Solid brick and tile construction
– New carpets and freshly painted inside and out
– Spacious open plan living and dining
– Modern kitchen with granite tops and dishwasher
– Covered patio area with northerly aspect
– 2 spacious, carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes
– A two-way bathroom with toilet
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Internal laundry and 2nd toilet
– Single lock up garage with storage
– Security alarm system
– Garden shed
– Flood free!
Onsite facilities include:
– Heated swimming pool
– Activities shed
– Communal flower and veggie garden
– Croquet court/lawn
– Community centre with kitchen and wet bar
– Craft/games room
– Library and computer room
– Extensive visitor parking
– Medical alert alarms
– Secure, gated complex
Brisbane City Council Rates: $406.90 per quarter
Body Corporate Rates: $1,036.16 per quarter
Small pets may be permitted (subject to body corporate approval).