Welcome to one of Kenmore’s best opportunities in the…
Have you been looking for an architecturally designed home located in one of the best ridgeline positions of Kenmore Hills? A place where you can watch golden sunsets behind the mountain tops everyday from the privacy of your own backyard? Perfect, then this is the home for you.
Here at 56 Bielby Road, you overlook the treetops western corridor, and the neighbouring mountainside whilst being mere minutes away from all the essential amenities. With the Kenmore Village Shopping Centre and dozens of parks at your fingertips this is one over the most convenient and scenic locations of Kenmore Hills. For those who want to commute to the city or work, it’s never been easier with the bus stop to the Indooroopilly station and CBD just 160m up the road. Taking the car? You can be in the city in under 20 minutes!
Your new home is designed to take advantage of the natural light and breezes of its elevated position and is truly move-in-ready with renovated kitchen and bathrooms all with stone bench tops and newly established quality turf for the kids. The flow of the centrally located kitchen and open planned living spaces, is perfect for the busy family.
All bedrooms are generously sized and bright, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans and air conditioning. The master bedroom is also fully equipped with a renovated ensuite and stunning mountain views! The family bathroom is positioned close to the second and third bedrooms, making bathing the kids an easy task before bed.
Outside is an entertainer’s dream. With a full length covered entertaining area that is flawlessly connected to the kitchen and living spaces. This is where you will spend a lot of your time relaxing soaking up the breeze and scenery while the kids play in the inground pool.
* 768sqm block
* Low maintenance brick on concrete slab construction
* 3 bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
* 2 Newly renovated bathrooms
* Double Carport
* Open plan study nook
* Open plan Kitchen living dining and family area
* Split System A/C throughout
* Master with ensuite
* Crimsafe screens throughout
* Covered outdoor entertaining area
* Fully fenced block with remote front gate
* Inground salt water swimming pool
* Rainwater tank
* Garden Shed
* LED downlights
* Solar system 6kw
* Solar hot water System
* 160m to Public Transport Bus #426 & P426
* 780m to Advanx & Mirbelia Street parklands
* 670m to Kenmore Village Shopping Centre and Coles
* 1km to Kenmore Plaza Shopping Centre
* 750m to Kenmore State School (Primary)
* 1.8km to Kenmore State High School (Secondary)
Our seller is motivated and this property will impress. First in best dressed. Inspect, fall in love and buy with confidence.