Perfectly situated in a private cul-de-sac in possibly Kenmore’s…
Offers Over $749k
Offers Over $799k
Modern family living, done right. Nestled in Kenmore’s tightly held Dusk street, this south facing home on a generous 779 sqm block has a striking entrance that welcomes you from the first glance. An entertainers dream, it enjoys lovely breezes and scenic outlooks from its extensive indoor and outdoor dining areas spread across two levels. Add in the mix proximity to bus stops, parklands, schools and shops – this is one to be putting at the top of your list.
Our sellers have moved on and are calling for offers to be presented immediately! Properties like this do not come to market often. So be quick!
This beautifully appointed family home provides you with a main level comprising a large light filled living room, dining area and kitchen looking out over the expansive entertaining area, turfed yard and swimming pool. Many a barbecue and party has been enjoyed here, soaking in sunset views from the deck, while poolside.
The lower turfed yard has room for a cricket pitch. Three very generously sized bedrooms (all with built-ins) are located upstairs, along with a brand new renovated bathroom.
Downstairs we have a second living area, another brand new bathroom and extra room that has been used for guests in the past ( *room not legal height ). This level also has separate access ideal for teenagers, live-in grandparents or potential income from Airbnb or other rental.
Located in the sought after Kenmore South State School and Kenmore State High School catchments, a few hundred metres from bus stops to University of Queensland and the City, and within a short drive to Kenmore Plaza and Kenmore Village, the convenience of this house is hard to match.
• 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
• 2 bathrooms
• Large open plan living room with adjoining balcony
• Kitchen / Dining room
• Large recreation room
• Multi-purpose room
• Spacious laundry
• Partially air conditioned
• Ceiling fans in all the bedrooms
• Covered outdoor entertainment area
• Front deck
• Sparkling inground swimming pool with sandstone coping and large timber deck
• Double car garage
• Rainwater tank
• Fully fenced turfed backyards with access on either side
• Kenmore South State School – 950 metres
• Kenmore State High School – 3600 metres
• Sunset Road Bus Stop – 200 metres
• Kenmore Road Bus Stop – 500 metres
• Kenmore Plaza Shopping Centre – 2700 metres
• Kenmore Village Shopping Centre – 2700 metres
• Kersley Road Shopping Centre – 600 metres
Homes like this are getting harder to find, so come to this Saturday’s open home and inspect, fall in love and buy with confidence!