Charming and full of character, this home is sure…
Offers Over $699k
Perched proudly on a ridgeline position, welcome to 49 Gem Road Kenmore. A house that needs no introduction, it needs to be seen. With 324sqm of opulent Kenmore living, the spacious functional layout, picturesque mountain views and of course the large entertaining areas and pool, this is truly the pinnacle of luxurious living in the western suburbs. Our sellers are on the move, so make no mistake this amazing home is now available for the next lucky family. Offers will be presented immediately.
Here you are just 300m from the popular Twilight and Kingfisher Parks and the kids can take their bikes to school as Kenmore South State/High Schools are only a short ride. Those commuting to the CBD or the University of Queensland will find their Bus Stop a mere 50 metre walk away. 49 Gem Road is located in the coveted Kenmore South State School and Kenmore High Catchments and less than a 5 minutes drive away Kenmore Village Shopping Centre. This is an ultra convenient address, in one of Kenmore’s most sought after precincts.
Now, let’s talk about inside the home. The main level offers living space in excess. The generous living and dining expands to the new, finely appointed, north-facing kitchen with Caesar Stone tops and the European sized free-standing gas stove. This floor is also home to 5 of the 6 bedrooms, 2 also boasting attached ensuites, the 4th bathroom, plus a separate shower room. Upstairs is a real treat. Here you’ll find an elegant and private retreat attached to the Master bedroom and ensuite.
But Outdoors is where this property comes into its own. The expansive array of resort style outdoor areas lining the northern side of the home is an entertainers dream. Adjacent to the living and kitchen you have the covered entertaining area complete with ceiling fans and of course breath-taking treetop views. But this is not all, to the far-north of the property is the large open alfresco area. This area not only seamlessly flows to the rumpus via bifold doors but also direct access to the kitchen, perfect for entertaining the largest family gatherings. For the children we also have a freshly turfed play area large enough for a trampoline, jungle gym or a friendly game of soccer. All these areas are centred around the inground lap-pool large enough to satisfy the most avid athlete.
• Great natural light
• Stunning views from most rooms
• 6 bedrooms (3 with own ensuite)
• 4 bathrooms (2 freshly renovated)
• 1 Separate shower room
• Parents retreat
• Stunning kitchen with stone benchtops overlooking pool & mountain views
• Freestanding European size gas burner stove
• Split system air conditioning
• New timber look floating flooring
• Excellent storage throughout
• Generous 771 sqm fully fenced block
• Elevated treetop & mountain views
• 2 carport spaces
• Large resort-style swimming pool
• Glass pool fencing
• Vast array of outdoor entertaining space
• Freshly turfed play area for children
• Additional boat or trailer parking area
• Rates $522.61 per quarter
• Ridgeline position
• Bus Stop to CBD & UQ just 50m
• Easy walk to parks and playing fields (300m)
• Kenmore South State school catchment (1.3km)
• Kenmore State High School (2.6km, 5 minute drive)
• Kenmore Village Shopping Centre and Coles (2.0km, 4 minute drive)
• Kersley Road shops & restaurant just (1km)
• Minutes drive to Centenary Highway & Legacy Way & Airport Link
Local Sights to See:
• Mt Coot-tha Botanic gardens
• Mt Coot-tha Summit Cafe & Reserve
Our sellers have been presented with opportunities elsewhere and are now offering their cherished family home to a very lucky buyer. Don’t miss out on your chance to secure this amazing Kenmore home.