Set high amongst the trees, in one of Kenmore’s…
Located in one of the most desirable locations in Chapel Hill, in a street filled with verdant green gardens, beautifully presented homes and a strong community spirit. This immaculately presented low-set brick family home offers the perfect private and stylish lifestyle for the lucky new owners.
With warm timbers and refined slate stone flooring, and ducted air-conditioning throughout, this home seamlessly blends luxury and convenience. Also featuring a recently installed modern style kitchen and stunning high vaulted ceilings, a full modern bathroom for the family and a Master bedroom with walk-through robes and en-suite makes this the perfect set-up for a growing family.
Your new home is perfectly connected for all your family needs: a bus to the city within just two minutes’ walk, close to Chapel Hill State School, a short trip to Kenmore State High School and Kenmore Village Shopping Centre. Being situated within the sought after 10km radius of the Brisbane CBD and recent infrastructure such as the Legacy Way commuting to the city has never been so easy.
Take a drive around the neighbourhood and imagine your family living in one of Brisbane’s finest suburbs.
* 3 air conditioned bedrooms all with built-ins wardrobes & ceiling fans
* 2 bathrooms recently renovated
* Master with walk-through wardrobe and ensuite
* New modern kitchen with dishwasher & built-in stainless steel appliances
* Huge covered entertaining area with ceiling fans
* Large inground swimming pool with glass fencing
* Private oasis style retreat with fire-pit
* Fully fenced child & pet friendly yard with freshly laid lawns
* Slate tile & Oak Laminate plank flooring
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Double lock-up garage, plus 2 car spaces with shade sail cover
* 5kw Solar panel system
* Rates $449.63 quarterly
Bus stop to city – 110m
Cicada Park – 50m
Chapel Hill State School – 450m
Kenmore State High School – 3.9km
Ambrose Treacy College – 4.1km
Kenmore Village Shopping Centre & Coles -3km
Kenmore Tavern & Woolworths – 2.2 km
Indooroopilly Shopping Centre – 4.1km
Our sellers are motivated and are calling for all offers to be presented immediately.
* The section is a total of 1042sqm however the property has usable land of approx 605sqm. Please refer to the drone pic. The grass area out the back is on title however the rates are only calculated based on the 605sqm.
The grass area out the back is a council easement for overland flow. No water has ever reached the property part of the land.