Nestled in a highly sought after precinct of Kenmore this…
33 Pinjarra Rd, Pinjarra Hills QLD 4069, Australia
An architectural masterpiece, this gorgeous American Storybook style home is the pinnacle of acreage living. This beautiful property offers you and your family an idyllic lifestyle just 15kms from Brisbane’s CBD.
With only 205 properties available in the exclusive pocket of Pinjarra Hills, opportunities to buy a home of this calibre and in this location don’t come along very often and should not be missed.
The home sprawls across just over one hectare of idyllic park like grounds, providing vistas which can be enjoyed from every room. Multiple light soaked living areas cater for large and extended families and flow seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining areas. The large rumpus room with its beautiful raked ceilings and timber beams could double as guest accommodation or teenager’s retreat, with bathroom, storage and separate external access.
The glistening kitchen is a revelation in culinary inspiration with its stunning natural stone island benchtop, Falcon Aga Style Oven, Downdraft System Rangehood, fully integrated Siemens dishwasher and two pack cabinetry.
With four good sized bedrooms downstairs, all with built in robes, there is plenty of room to accommodate a growing family.
Upstairs is the spacious master bedroom, extending out to two private balconies overlooking the University of Queensland’s Pinjarra Hills Campus on one side and the grounds of the property on the other. With an adjoining room that could be used as another bedroom, nursery room or home office, walk in robe and generous ensuite, the master suite provides you with not just a place to sleep, but a true parent’s retreat.
Outside, you will find yourself captivated by the stunning inground pool. Kick back and relax poolside in the shade of the pergola, which also partially covers the pool. Air a bit brisk? Feel like toasting a few marshmallows? Simply head over the fire pit and enjoy the ambience of an open fire under the stars.
Private and tranquil yet moments to a range of quality schools including Pullenvale State School and Kenmore State School. Kenmore’s Shopping District and Bellbowrie Plaza are only five minutes away in the car, and it’s just one minute from Pullenvale Marketplace. It’s a short walk to the 444-bus route, providing quick and easy access to Indooroopilly and the City. Handy to the Western Freeway, Legacy Way Centenary Motorway, Ipswich Motorway and Warego Highway.
At a snapshot:
* Generous and very usable 1.02ha block
* Renovated Kitchen with premium appliances and stunning natural stone island benchtop
* Freshly painted interior
* Open fire-place
* Master with spacious ensuite and two private balconies and adjoining bedroom / study / nursery
* Double lock up car garage
* Salt water inground pool (11 x 5m) with LED lighting (pool and surrounding landscaping fully renovated in November 2015).
* Pool equipment upgraded in 2015, including pump and chlorinator
* Solar Installed October 2017 (6.6kw panels with 5kw Fronius Inverter)
* LED lighting throughout the home and grounds
* Kids Treehouse
* Family friendly landscaped grounds, fully fenced with chicken coop
* Ample storage options
* Biosystem replaced in 2016
* Approx. 400m to bus stop with direct access to City via 444 and 443 bus route
* 3.7km to Kenmore State High School
* 2.6km to Pullenvale State School
* Council Rates $555.21 per quarter
We have clear instructions to sell from our Vendors and this property will impress. First in best dressed.
Inspect, fall in love and buy with confidence.
Do you need to sell before you buy? I’m here to help. Ranked #1 Kenmore Agent for the second year in a row. Leighton Jones. 0468 900 200.
**This property is being advertised without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.