Welcome to one of Kenmore’s best opportunities in the…
Set in one of Kenmore’s most convenient precincts, close to all the essential amenities, this is the perfect opportunity to break into the Kenmore market or extend your investment portfolio.
This handy address has all the essential amenities at your fingertips. Here you are located within walking distance from some of Brisbane’s finest schools, shopping centres and those looking to commute will be glad to know a bus stop to the CBD or UQ is just 600 metres away.
Not to mention Palm Street Park is found just 140m down the road with plenty of open space and swing sets for the kids.
For those looking for their ideal home that blends classic mid-century character with modern conveniences this home ticks all the boxes. The large open plan lounge and dining room, connects seamlessly with the modern kitchen with built-in appliances including a gas cooktop. Outside is loaded with potential for the children with a large fully fenced backyard offering plenty of space for playsets and a trampoline, plus a full sized inground swimming pool!
The huge bonus for this home though has to be a downstairs level. Complete with a separate 2nd living area 2 more bedrooms plus a study with separate outside access this level – perfect for working from home, a teenagers retreat or can be converted to dual living for live-in grandparents …. The possibilities are endless!
– 5 bedrooms (3 with built-in robes & ceiling fans)
– 2 renovated bathrooms
– Home office with outside access
– Single lock-up garage with internal access
– Open plan, living and dining
– Modern kitchen with built-in appliances and gas cooktop
– Polished hardwood timber floors
– Air conditioning in upstairs living area
– NBN cable installed
– Separate family room downstairs
– Large covered entertaining deck
– Large in-ground swimming pool
– Fully fenced backyard
– Council rates $547.93 per quarter
– 600m walk to bus stop to CBD & UQ
– 350m to Palm Street Park
– 800m walk to Kenmore Village Shopping Centre & Coles
– 50m to Our Lady of the Rosary School (Primary)
– 1km walk to Kenmore State School (Primary)
– 1km walk to Kenmore State High School or 5min drive (Secondary)
Our seller is motivated and this property will impress. First in best dressed. Inspect, fall in love and buy with confidence.