Set in an intimate cul de sac, this property…
The wait for the perfect family home is over! Situated high on the hill, with a private tropical retreat on one side and stunning mountain views on the other. This large resort-style family home is a must see!
Located on a very generous 769 sqm block, in one of Kenmore’s most beautiful and private cul-de-sacs surrounded by lush Poinciana trees you will feel like you’re on a permanent holiday. The home is focused to take advantage of the surrounding tranquil treetop views whilst giving you an abundance of brilliant natural light.
Here at 31 Foinaven Street you are located within a short walk to Kenmore State Primary, Kenmore State High School, Our Lady of the Rosary School and a stone’s throw to the local shops and acres of premium parklands. For those that are looking to commute, the bus stop is a mere 150m walk, and a trip to the CBD is only 20 Minutes via the Legacy Way. Commuting has never been so easy!
The upper level features a generous master bedroom complete with walk-in robe and a spacious ensuite, the convenient study nook and the beautifully appointed main bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiles and a free-standing claw foot bath. A true standout on this level is the large open plan kitchen, living & dining space that opens out to the poolside entertaining areas and alfresco via the massive tri-folding doors providing a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor entertaining….. And we haven’t even been downstairs!
Downstairs is a huge win! Home to 3 more bedrooms, the 3rd bathroom, kitchenette, rumpus and entertaining deck. This area is perfect for teenagers, guests, parents or to rent out via Airbnb to help pay the mortgage.
* 4 bedrooms (Master with walk in robe and en-suite)
* 3 bathrooms including ensuite
* Spacious open plan kitchen, living & dining
* Kitchen with granite island bench and butler’s pantry
* Smeg oven with a 6 burner gas cooktop
* Multiple outdoor entertaining areas
* Inground swimming pool with new glass fence
* Alfresco dining area with servery
* Study nook
* Double lock up garage
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Ducted air conditioning upstairs
* Polished timber floors
* Generously sized laundry
* Fully fenced child & pet friendly yard
* Sunning elevated tree-top views
* Rates $499.43 per quarter
* Private Cul-de-sac
* 150m to Bus Stop to UQ and CBD
* 1km to Kenmore State School
* 600m to Kenmore State High School
* 350m to Dumbarton Drive Park Lands (including cricket field)
* 1.2km to Kenmore village Shopping Centre (and Coles)
With so much more to explore this home is the whole package, but don’t just take our word for it, come to the open home and see it for yourself. Properties like this sell fast!