Spread across two spacious levels, this brand new quality…
Offers Over $899k
Price Guide $850k - $900k
Without a doubt this property ticks all the boxes. Built in the late 90’s this house still has the modern feel in a lovely country suburb. With style, space and position it’s no wonder houses like this sell in days not weeks.
Situated high on a generous 640 sqm block with lovely parkland views, this large family home is everything the modern family is looking for. A large functional layout, privacy, and separation of space. Complemented by the indoor / outdoor flow of a manageable yard and undercover entertaining area.
Downstairs is entirely designed for living and entertaining. You have a family room, separate formal lounge and dining with a central 2 pack kitchen with stone benchtops, all opening out to a covered entertaining space and low maintenance backyard with freshly laid turf. Upstairs it just gets better! The 4 very generously sized bedrooms are located here including the large master with full sized ensuite. Each bedroom is well appointed with ceiling fans, ducted air conditioning, built in robes and plantation shutters. This truly is a fabulous family home.
26 Parkway Place is located in one of Kenmore’s most sought after precincts. Laying claim to its very own neighbourhood Parklands, tranquil atmosphere and surrounded by quality homes this pocket is perfect for young and growing families alike. Here you are located just minutes from some of Brisbane’s finest schools, shopping centres and hectares of parklands. Those looking to commute will be pleased to know that traveling to the CBD is made easy with access via the legacy way in just 20 minutes. Or why not leave the car at home when a bus stop to the CBD is only 360m away! It really is no wonder why this beautiful leafy suburb is so popular with young professionals and families alike.
* Parkland views
* Double storey brick and tile home
* Immaculately maintained
* Freshly painted roof with warranty
* 4 Bedrooms all with built-in robes
* 2 Bathrooms including ensuite
* 2 Separate toilets
* 2 Living areas
* Double garage with remote
* Modern kitchen with stone tops & built-in appliances
* Air-conditioning throughout (ducted upstairs)
* Crimsafe security screens
* Covered outdoor entertaining area
* Fully fenced pet & child friendly yard
* Band new turf
* Solar hot water
* 7000l rainwater tank
* Rates $425.26 per quarter
* Private and elevated from the road
* 360m walk to bus stop to CBD & UQ
* 1.3km walk to Kersley Road Shopping Village
* 2.6km to Kenmore Village Shopping Centre
* 2.2km to Our Lady of the Rosary School
* 1.5km walk to Kenmore South State School
* 3.3km to Kenmore State High School
Homes like this are getting harder to find and selling fast! So come to this Saturday’s open home and inspect, fall in love and buy with confidence.