Set high amongst the trees, in one of Kenmore’s…
Calling all home buyers, investors and keen renovators. This is one property that ticks all the boxes: location, functionality and potential. What else could you ask for? Move straight in, or spend the time to transform it into your own. Our motivated sellers are offering this original Griffin and Knowlman home to the market for the first time in over 40 years, so get in quick as homes like this don’t last long!
Glen Frew Street is located within the sought after 10km radius of the city, with close proximity to local shopping centres and the Legacy Way. Commuting to the city and Indooroopilly train station has never been so easy, and the bus stop, providing direct access to UQ and the CBD, is only 400 metres away. Those looking to avoid the school rush and reclaim their weekdays will be glad to know that the gates to Kenmore South State school are just metres away.
This low maintenance home blends brick and chamferboard construction on a low-set concrete slab. The large 744sqm block offers plenty of room for the kids to play and is fully fenced for the family pet. Featuring an open plan kitchen and dining area as well as a separate formal lounge and dining room, this home is made to accommodate the young and growing family alike.
* 4 Bedrooms (3 with built-in wardrobes)
* 2 Bathrooms
* 2 Car carport with lockable storage room
* Air conditioning in master bedroom, kitchen/dining area, & formal lounge/dining area
* Master bedroom with floor to ceiling wardrobes & en suite
* 4th bedroom with own outside access
* Open plan kitchen / dining & separate formal lounge and dining room
* Hide-away laundry
* Fully fenced back yard with established gardens
* Freshly painted exterior (within last 2 years)
* Second bathroom with separate toilet
* Plumbed 10 000 litre rainwater tank
* 744sqm block
* 1.6km to Kenmore Village shops
* 400m to bus stops taking you to UQ or the CBD
* 30m to Kenmore South State School
* 2.2km to Kenmore State High School
* BCC rates – $387.00 quarterly
Make sure this property is on the top of your list to inspect, as opportunities like this are rare to find!
Do you need to sell before you buy? Talk to the best.
Talk to the #1 Agent
Leighton Jones Agent of the Year 2017 / 2018 / 2019
Leighton Jones 0468 900 200