Flawlessly renovated and perfectly positioned, welcome to 2 Melinda…
*** Please contact us to register as there are limited spots available for the open home ***
A property such as this rarely comes to market, so now is the time to make it yours.
Located on the much sought after Kangaroo Gully Road in Bellbowrie, this house is set back on a quarter acre block and elevated so you can enjoy the tranquillity and views.
A classic low set brick and tile family home set in landscaped grounds with room for the entire family to enjoy its charms.
This house is ideal for a young family or those wanting to get away from the city. Entering through an undercover patio which runs the length of the house, you arrive in a welcoming entrance and hallway with the formal living room to the right. Encompassing a fireplace and floor to ceiling windows, this light filled room adjoins the formal dining room with direct access to the kitchen. On the other side of the hallway is the open plan family room, meals area and large slate-floored kitchen with walk-in pantry.
With ducted air-conditioning throughout, the main hallway leads to four generous bedrooms and a family bathroom. The expansive master bedroom comprises a walk-in robe, ensuite, storage and country views.
The fully fenced yard, ideal for families and pets, boasts established hedges and a driveway to the double garage. An additional double car park and turning area are located halfway up the driveway.
Location is important, and from here it’s just a short stroll to the 443/444-bus route, providing fast and regular access to Kenmore, Indooroopilly, the City and Southbank. Located in the catchment of the highly sought after Kenmore State High School, this home is also only two-minutes drive away from Moggill State School.
The iconic Bellbowrie Pool, Bellbowrie Plaza and the Moggill Ferry are all only five minutes away in the car, and it’s only 12 minutes to the Kenmore’s Shopping precinct. Perfect!
* Four bedrooms, all with built-in robes
* Two Bathrooms
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Multiple living areas
* Rear entertaining area
* Ducted Air conditioning throughout
* Large, neat and practical kitchen with a walk-in pantry
* Fully fenced front and rear yards
* Rates are $346.65 quarterly
* Minutes to 444/443 Bus Stop taking you to Bellbowrie Plaza, Kenmore, Indooroopilly and Brisbane’s CBD
* 2 minutes drive to Moggill State School
* Less than 5 minutes to Bellbowrie Shopping Plaza
* Less than 5 minutes to the Bellbowrie Pool
* Less than 5 minutes to the Moggill District Sports Park
* 5 minutes to the Moggill Ferry
* 12km to Kenmore State High School
* Catchment for Kenmore State High School and Moggill State School
This house will sell very quickly so please call now for your private inspection.