Flawlessly renovated and perfectly positioned, welcome to 2 Melinda…
Perfectly designed for the modern family this spacious 5 bedroom home offers great separation of living and a relaxed lifestyle for all the family. With both formal and informal living areas plus a spacious open plan kitchen this home really does tick all the boxes.
Standing proud on an elevated 1343m2 block, this large family home is positioned perfectly to take in the stunning breezes that an elevated block has to offer. With privacy and space this home is a great opportunity to purchase one of Bellbowrie’s ideal family sized properties in one of the areas best locations.
Inside, the formal lounge and dining areas are spacious and have a lovely outlook over the covered entertainment area with pool. The flow of the open plan kitchen / meals / family lounge is perfect for the busy family. All bedrooms are generous and bright, with built in robes. Master bedroom has en-suite and walk in robe. The spacious yard is has a fenced area and has lots of level play area for the kids.
At a snapshot:
* Four very generously sized bedrooms, all with built in robes
* Home office / 5th bedroom
* Air conditioning in 4 bedrooms
* Brand new dishwasher
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Cedar plantation shutters
* Spotted gum timber floating floors
* Salt water pool only 7 years old
* Retractable attic ladder for ample storage
* Brisbane City Council Rates: $393.97 per quarter
Location and Transport
* 3.5km to Bellbowrie Shopping Plaza
* 11.9km to Kenmore State High School
* Catchment for Kenmore State High School and Moggill State School
* 318m to 444/443 Bus Stop taking you to Bellbowrie Plaza, Kenmore, Indooroopilly and Brisbane’s CBD
* Close to the dedicated School Bus for students of Ipswich Grammar School, Ipswich Girls’ Grammar School and Kenmore State High School
This is truly a fabulous property that offers functionality, convenience and style. Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to live an amazing lifestyle in a quality home that represents genuine value in the current market.