Welcome to one of Kenmore’s best opportunities in the…
This property really ticks all the boxes, space, privacy and beautiful parkland views. Custom designed in 2000 by the current owners, this meticulously maintained home has been the setting for many cherished memories. Now with a sea-side relocation on the cards our sellers are offering their much loved family home to one very lucky buyer
22 Parkway Place is located in one of Kenmore’s most sought after precincts. Laying claim to its very own neighbourhood Parklands, tranquil atmosphere and surrounded by quality homes this pocket is perfect for young and growing families alike. Here you are located just minutes from some of Brisbane’s finest schools, shopping centres and hectares of parklands. Those looking to commute will be pleased to know that traveling to the CBD is made easy with access via the legacy way in just 20 minutes. Or why not leave the car at home when a bus stop to the CBD is only 350m away! It really is no wonder why this beautiful leafy suburb is so popular with young professionals and families alike.
Your new home sits proud on a 603 sqm block. On the main level you have a beautiful renovated kitchen flowing out to the lounge and dining area which opens out to the covered balcony overlooking the park and capturing refreshing natural breezes. This level is also home to 4 very generous bedrooms, including the master with renovated ensuite and walk-in robe. A big bonus on this level has to be the recently built entertaining deck. Positioned to the rear of the property this area maximises the natural light of the evening making it perfect for entertaining with friends or your afternoon coffee.
The downstairs bedroom is a standout feature of this property. This massive 22sqm suite boasts its own walk-in robe, renovated ensuite and outside separate access via the garage. This room is ideal for home office, teenagers or offsetting the mortgage by renting out via Airbnb. Downstairs also has access to the open-air underside of the property that has been completely surfaced with a concrete floor making it easily converted to a 2nd entertaining area, workshop for Dad or loads of extra storage.
• Built in year 2000
• Parkland views
• Immaculately maintained
• 5 Bedrooms all with built-in robes (2 with walk-ins)
• 3 renovated bathrooms including 2 ensuites
• Separate toilet
• Massive open planned kitchen / living / dining area
• Beautifully renovated kitchen with stone tops and built in appliances
• Double garage with remote
• 3rd carport with electric gate
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Crimsafe security screens
• Covered entertaining deck
• Fully fenced yard
• Solar panels 5kW
• Rates $446.77 per quarter
• Private and elevated from the road
• 350m walk to bus stop to CBD & UQ
• 1.3km walk to Kersley Road Shopping Village
• 2.6km to Kenmore Village Shopping Centre
• 2.2km to Our Lady of the Rosary School
• 1.5km walk to Kenmore South State School
• 3.3km to Kenmore State High School
Our sellers are offering their much loved home early to our clients so take advantage of this special opportunity and secure this home before competing with the open market.