*** Please contact us for viewing options. In person…
We are very excited to offer this beautiful family home ready for one lucky new owner to take immediate possession.
Ten years young with the feel of a brand-new home, this immaculately maintained home commands a private and elevated position in one of Bellbowrie’s most sought after streets. The wait for a home that offers that much desired and rarely found balance between prestige, luxury and family living is over. This is a stunning home in a great location and should definitely be at the top of your list.
Set back from the road and enjoying the preferred rear northern orientation, this beautiful double-storey residence on 1,215sqm seamlessly fuses classic elegance with contemporary enhancements for a blissful family lifestyle.
You will be impressed from the moment you walk through the front door. The grand entry foyer gives you an indication of everything that awaits as you take in this impressive home.
Boasting a beautiful mixture of tile and timber floors and high ceilings, this residence benefits from spacious multiple living zones leading outside to the north-facing alfresco overlooking the sparkling pool and the picturesque mountains beyond.
Ground level entertaining spaces include a formal lounge and dining room, family room with built in home theatre system, huge and separate teenager’s retreat, centrally located modern kitchen with stone countertops and quality European appliances.
Parents will swoon over the huge master bedroom upstairs offering, a dressing closet and indulgent ensuite. As the only room upstairs, this is a true Parent’s Retreat.
Home business operators, blended, extended and multi-generational families will benefit from the thoughtful design of the accommodation zones downstairs. With four bedrooms, separate home office and three bathrooms, family and friends will be easily accommodated, whether they are staying for days, weeks or even months.
This outstanding property features electric security gates and surround sound wiring.
At a Snapshot:
* Four very generously sized bedrooms, all with built in robes
* Large home office
* Three bathrooms
* Huge Teenager’s Retreat
* Built in Home Theatre System
* Air conditioning
* Electric security gates
* 700m to 444/443 Bus Stop taking you to Bellbowrie Plaza, Kenmore, Indooroopilly and Brisbane’s CBD
* 700m walk to Moggill State School (its further in the car!)
* 1.4km to Bellbowrie Shopping Plaza
* 10.2km to Kenmore State High School
* Catchment for Kenmore State High School and Moggill State School
* Close to the dedicated School Bus for students of Ipswich Grammar School, Ipswich Girls’ Grammar School and Kenmore State High School
* Brisbane City Council Rates: $393.97 per quarter
Make no mistake, for those wanting something that has luxury and functionality then this is it. A must to inspect!