Situated in a quiet location in the heart of Chapel…
Offers Over $749,000
2 Holdway Street, KENMORE QLD 4069
Offers Over $775k
Perfectly situated high on an elevated corner block in possibly Kenmore’s most convenient location, this beautiful low-set home offers you and your family a lifestyle that can be enjoyed for years to come. Our seller is moving on and calling for all offers to be presented immediately. So put this one on the top of your list to inspect, because this is a home you do not want to miss!
Located within the sought after 10km radius of the city and a mere 1 minute walk to a bus stop to UQ and the CBD, your new address at 2 Holdway Street makes commuting a breeze! For the most sophisticated “Foodie”, the Wongabel Street restaurant hub is a stone’s throw up the road at the heart of Kenmore’s dining scene, but that’s not all. In less than a casual 10 minute walk you can find yourself at the Akuna Oval, Kenmore Plaza, dog parks, 24/7 gym and the renowned Kenmore South State School. With all this at your fingertips whilst still enjoying Mt Coot-tha views, does it get any better than this?
Inside the home, the lounge, kitchen and dining areas are spacious and filled with natural light. The ducted air conditioning throughout will keep the climate “just right” all year round. All bedrooms are generously sized, with the master boasting an en-suite and walk-in-robe. The easy to manage back yard is fully fenced and complete with a private, covered entertaining area.
* 4 bedrooms, 3 with wardrobes
* Master with ensuite and walk-in-robe
* Family bathroom with a separate toilet
* Double lock up garage with remote door
* Tinted windows & ducted air con throughout
* Kitchen with island bench and dishwasher
* Covered entertaining area with leafy outlook
* Fully fenced, family friendly backyard
* Loads of built-in storage throughout
* Low maintenance brick & tile construction
* Crimsafe security screens on doors
* Security System
* NBN installed
* Council rates $406.19/quarter
Location and transport
* 50m to public transport
* 450m to Wongabel Street restaurants
* 600m to Akuna Oval, Playground & Dog Park
* 750m to Kenmore Plaza Shopping Centre
* 800m to Kenmore South State School
* 2.4km to Kenmore State High School
This is truly a fabulous property that offers functionality, convenience and style. Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to live an amazing lifestyle in a quality home that represents genuine value in the current market.
Do you need to sell before you buy? Talk to the best.
Talk to the #1 Agent
Leighton Jones Agent of the Year 2017 / 2018 / 2019
Leighton Jones Real Estate Agency of the year 2019
Leighton Jones 0468 900 200 or
Brenton Learmonth 0421 159 284