Welcome to one of Kenmore’s best opportunities in the…
Perfectly situated in a private cul-de-sac in possibly Kenmore’s most family friendly and sought- after precinct, this charismatic low-set 80’s built brick and tile home offers you and your family a lifestyle that can be enjoyed for years to come. Our sellers are calling for all offers to be presented immediately. So put this one on the top of your list to inspect, because this is a home you do not want to miss!
Located within the sought after 10km radius of the city and a mere 3 minute walk to a bus stop to UQ and the CBD, your new address at 15 Melita Street makes commuting a breeze!
In a casual 10 minute stroll you can find yourself at the beautiful Kingfisher Parklands, complete with a dog park, sporting fields, and hectares of space for the children to stretch their legs. You are also within walking distance to Kenmore South State School and Kersley Road shops. With all this at your fingertips whilst still enjoying the tranquility and a lush leafy outlook… Does it get any better than this?
Inside has been freshly painted ready for you to move straight in. Upon entry you are greeted by the spacious open plan dining and lounge area which is flowing with natural light, connecting to the kitchen which also has its own separate family area. All four bedrooms are very generously sized with ceiling fans and air conditioning. Out the back you have a private fully fenced yard and large inground swimming pool. A true standout feature of this property has to be the massive north facing child/pet friendly covered verandah, with stunning mountain views, perfect for the morning coffee or entertaining with friends.
Those looking to add value or expand will be ecstatic to know that the large built-in garage offers 42sqm of legal height space and is ready for you to transform into more living area, a games room for the children or a massive master suite… the possibilities are only limited by your imagination! This is the home that can grow with you and your family.
• Large 769 sqm corner block
• Elevated private position with treetop views
• Solid 80’s low-set brick construction
• 4 Bedrooms (all with ceiling fans / air conditioning / 3 with built in robes)
• 2nd bedroom with outside access
• 1 Bathroom
• Separate toilet
• Solar Hot Water
• Open plan lounge & dining area
• Kitchen with meals/family area
• Double garage with remote control
• Split system air conditioning throughout
• 46.8 sqm north facing covered entertaining area
• Large in-ground swimming pool
• BCC Rates $450.34 per quarter
• 250m walk to Bus Stop to CBD & UQ
• 290m walk to Turtles’ Cove & Rafting Ground Reserve
• 400m walk to Twilight Street Park and playing fields
• 1.4km to Kenmore South State School
• 2.2km to Kenmore State High School Catchment
• 2.1km to Kenmore Village Shopping Centre and Coles (4 minute drive)
• Minutes drive to Centenary Highway Legacy Way & Airport Link Tunnel
Quality low-set homes like this don’t last long so make an enquiry and come see us at this weekend’s open home as this is an opportunity that you do not want to miss!