Dreaming of creating your dream home for you and…
*** Please contact us for viewing options. In person or virtual. ***
Nestled in a highly sought after precinct of Kenmore, this property is the ideal home for any buyer. With a change in our sellers circumstances, we are offering their much loved home to one very lucky buyer. So inspect, fall in love, and buy with confidence.
Your new address is located high in a private and quiet cul-de-sac, just minutes from a vibrant shopping and acres of beautiful parklands. Some of Brisbane’s finest schools are a stone’s throw away offering you that perfect balance between location and lifestyle for families of any age.
Here at 15 Foinaven Street you are located a mere 330m stroll from Dumbarton Drive Park, home to tranquil nature walking tracks, a large cricket field and playgrounds for the kids. Say goodbye to school drop-off hustle because Both Kenmore State High and Kenmore State Primary School are just a short walk away. For those looking to commute, you will be pleased to know that your nearest bus stop to Indooroopilly, Toowong and Brisbane’s CBD is just 120m down the road.
The 3 main bedrooms are located upstairs with renovated bathroom and powder room. On this level you also have the open plan living and dining area, a modern kitchen complete with a 6 burner cooktop opening out to a covered outdoor entertaining area. This is what Queensland living is all about!
A standout feature of this home has to be the downstairs area set up perfectly for dual living capability. Downstairs you have another multi-purpose room (*possible 4th bedroom) bathroom, open planned kitchen, meals and sitting area. Perfect for the teenager, guests, parents or to rent separately via Airbnb and help pay the mortgage.
– Large elevated 736sqm block
– Beautiful Leafy views
– 3 Bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardrobes
– Possible 4th bedroom**
– 2 Bathrooms
– Powder room
– Open planned living and dining
– 2 covered outdoor entertaining areas
– Fully Self-contained downstairs level
– Air conditioning in living areas and master bedroom
– Polished hardwood timber floors
– Freshly painted
– Fully fenced child and pet friendly yard
– Crimsafe security screens
– Ducted vacuum system
– Single lock-up garage with remote control
– 330m to Dumbarton Drive Parklands
– 550m to Kenmore State High School
– 1km to Kenmore State Primary School
– 1.3km to Kenmore Shopping Village & Coles
– BBC rates $487.40 quarterly
** Possible 4th bedroom below legal height
Contact us for your private inspection or register for the open home.