Welcome to one of Kenmore’s best addresses, 3 Wongabel…
*** Please contact us for viewing options. In person or virtual ***
Welcome to Kenmore’s tropical retreat, this is quite possibly the most relaxing property in the western suburbs. Set elevated above the road surrounded by an abundance of greenery this home has not only a refined charm, it boasts modern finishes and a warm calming feeling much like what you get when you enter your own tropical paradise. Our seller has moved on and is looking to pass this property over to you, the new buyer.
You will feel like you’re on a Bali holiday everyday at your new Kenmore address, boasting a renovated kitchen with stone tops connected to the open planned living and dining area. This home has also been designed with a focus on outdoor living with multiple outdoor entertaining areas, landscaped gardens and a stunning poolside retreat that will be the envy of your friends.
This lush, leafy 809 corner block offers both privacy and convenience being located a short walk from all the local amenities. Located within the Kenmore State School Catchment and within walking distance to Kenmore State High School. You are only minutes away to the Kenmore Village and Local Shops on Moggill Road. For those that are looking to commute, the bus stop is only 500m away, making the commute into the city an absolute breeze!
– Large 809 sqm private corner block
– Development opportunity subject to BCC approval
– Open plan kitchen / living / dining
– 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– 2 renovated bathrooms
– 7.7m rear covered deck accessed by bedrooms 1&2
– Downstairs Multipurpose room / teenager’s retreat with own bathroom
– Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and built-in appliances
– 2 car lock-up garage with remote
– Polished Hardwood floors
– In-ground pool
– Tropical inspired landscaped yard
– 270m to Bus stop direct to CBD and UQ
– 500m walk to Kenmore State High School
– 700m walk to Kenmore State School
– 650m walk to Kenmore Village Shopping Center
– 800m walk to Dunbarton Drive Parklands and Cricket Fields
With its location to the Kenmore hub and the ability to work from home, this property is a must inspect for all serious Kenmore buyers.
*Possible bedroom 4 not legal height