Welcome to quite possibly the most relaxing property in…
Situated in a quiet location in the heart of Chapel Hill, this unique family home awaits the astute buyer who desires something different with style and character.
On entry to the main living area you are greeted by natural light flooding in through the windows. With exposed beams highlighting the vaulted ceilings and timber feature walls this property is welcoming and warm from the moment you step inside.
On the ground level are 3 bedrooms all with built-ins with the master having walk-in robe and ensuite. The large open plan living and dining area has a lovely floating timber floor. The kitchen faces the pool and undercover entertainment area.
Full advantage of space has been taken by adding an internal stairway which leads to a large mezzanine living area that has been previously used as a bedroom. This room would also make a great TV room, a games room or study!
And now time to venture outside! “Let the entertaining begin!” Your extra-large pool is waiting just perfect for our hot summer days. Laze in complete comfort under your fully covered Balinese style patio just perfect for family gatherings. With plenty of room for kids to play out the back, this home is ready for you and your family to move in and enjoy your first Christmas at 14 Merrilyn Street.
– 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– Master suite with private courtyard
– Large open plan living and dining area
– High vaulted ceilings with exposed beams
– Split system air con and ceiling fans
– Covered Balinese entertaining area
– Large mezzanine living area
– Large inground swimming pool
– Fully fenced backyard
– Double carport
– CBD and UQ Buses – 220m
– Moordale St park & playground – 1km
– Indooroopilly State School – 1.9km
– Indooroopilly State High School – 3.8km
– Ambrose Treacy College – 2.3km
– Our Lady of the Rosary School – 3.8km
– Chapel Hill Shopping Centre – 1.4km
– Kenmore Tavern & Woolworths – 2.1km
– Indooroopilly Shopping Centre – 2.5km
– Kenmore Village Shopping Centre – 3.9km
Brisbane City Council Rates = $454.20/qtr
Do you need to sell before you buy? Talk to the best. Talk to the #1 Agent.
Kenmore Real Estate Agent of the Year 2017 / 2018 / 2019.
Kenmore Real Estate Agency of the Year 2019.
Call Leighton Jones 0468 900 200 or Jackie Carroll 0411107699