*** Please contact us for viewing options. In person or…
FOR SALE - Call to View
Offers Over $699k - Call to view
Please call or email to arrange a viewing
Calling all home buyers, investors and keen renovators. This is one property that stands out from the rest with privacy, functionality and potential. What else could you ask for? Move straight in, or transform it into your own. Our motivated seller is offering this charismatic Spanish style home in one of Chapel Hills most convenient cul-de-sacs, so get in quick as our owner wants this place SOLD!
Creatively designed, this home is truly unique from the exposed beam ceilings to its European styled stained-glass windows. This home delivers the best of both worlds with a warm and cosy atmosphere inside complemented by the open planned living area and generous entertaining deck with a beautiful leafy outlook.
Your new address 12 Stonehenge Street falls in the much sought after Indooroopilly Primary School catchment and is a stone’s throw away from the finest local parks, shopping centres and amenities that the Western Suburbs have to offer. Also with a bus stop to UQ and the CBD, just a 2 minute walk away and the Indooroopilly train station a mere 5 minute drive down the road Commuting has never been so easy!
Upon entry, you are greeted by the open plan kitchen and living area, separate formal dining room and entertaining deck. A big plus on this level is the master bedroom with its own private access to the courtyard and the adjacent bathroom which can be easily converted to the ensuite. Upstairs you will find the remaining 3 bedrooms and a large updated 2nd bathroom.
– Generous 569sqm block
– 4 Bedrooms all with built-in-robes
– Master bedroom with high raked ceilings and ceiling fan
– 2 Bathrooms.
– Open plan kitchen and living area
– Separate formal dining
– Gas cook-top
– Air conditioning in the living area and upstairs bedroom
– Large entertaining deck with leafy views
– Large storage shed
– New hot water system
– Fully fenced low maintenance backyard with artificial turf
– Newly built sandstone retaining walls
– Huge 6.5kw Solar System
– CCTV security cameras
– Recently updated electrical cabling
– Pest and termite protection system
– 2 Car off-street parking spaces
– 180m to Bus stop
– 1.6km to Indooroopilly State Primary School
– 3.2km to Kenmore State High School
– 850m to Kenmore Plaza
– 2.2km to Indooroopilly Shopping Center
– BCC Rates $471.99/quarter
With motivated sellers and clear instructions to sell, this is one property you do not want to miss! So come to this weekend’s open home, fall in love and buy with confidence.