Perfectly positioned with elevation and views, this beautiful home offers…
Offers Over $749,000
11 Plumeria Close, KENMORE QLD 4069
View by Inspection
Perfectly designed for the modern family this spacious 5 bedroom home offers seamless continuity between indoor and outdoor living… a relaxed lifestyle for all the family. Set in a private location within a tightly held cul-de-sac, and appointed with the highest quality fittings and finishes, this home ticks all the boxes for those looking for a functional family home with modern sophistication.
With our vendors on the move, our instructions are clear, Sell, Sell, Sell! So place this property on the top of you list to inspect, as homes like these sell in days.
Conveniently located, 11 Plumeria Close is within a stones’ throw to all the essential local amenities. Kersley Road Shopping Village home to some of the Western Suburb’s best coffee is a short 300m walk up the road, with Kenmore South State School, and a bus stop to UQ both on the way whilst hectares of parkland and both of Kenmore’s major shopping centres are just minutes away. Kenmore lays claim to being less than 20 minutes to the CBD via the Legacy Way Tunnel, It is no wonder why this beautiful leafy suburb is so popular with families and professionals alike.
Complete with everything from a brand new high-end kitchen, fresh paint through to freshly laid turf outside, there is nothing left to do other than move in and enjoy. Whether you are entertaining outside under the Covered Alfresco area in summer, or rugged up in front of the electric fireplace in winter, this home was designed for year-round comfort.
* Built in late 2011 and recently renovated inside and out
* 5 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
* 2 bathrooms with separate toilet
* Air Conditioned open plan living / Dining / kitchen
* Master Bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robes and air conditioning
* Ceiling fans throughout
* New rear facing Kitchen with builtin appliances and stone tops
* Electric Fireplace
* Floating floors
* Covered alfresco area
* Fully fenced landscaped yard with with freshly laid turf
* Modern LED lighting
* 2 car tandem garage
Location and Transport
* 130m to bus stops taking you to UQ
* 400m to bus stops taking you to CBD
* 150m to Kenmore South State School
* 2.7km to Kenmore State High School
* 300m to Kersley Road Shopping Village
* 1.8km to Kenmore Village Shopping Centre
Homes like these are a rare opportunity, so make an enquiry and inspect immediately as you do not want to miss out on this one!
Do you need to sell before you buy? Talk to the best.
Talk to the #1 Agent
Leighton Jones Agent of the Year 2017 / 2018 / 2019
Leighton Jones Real Estate Agency of the year 2019
Leighton Jones 0468 900 200 or
Brenton Learmonth 0421 159 284