Nestled in a highly sought after precinct of Kenmore, this…
10 Euree Street, KENMORE QLD 4069
Offers Over $599k
If you have been looking to get into the Kenmore market and specifically around the Akuna Oval hot spot, then this is the house for you.
Our owners are packing and moving as we speak. Priced to sell, so be quick!
Recent works done by the current owners
– Re-wired with current compliant smoke alarms
– Mostly re-plumbed
– Ceiling fans in 3 bedrooms /remote control/ ceiling fan in lounge area.
– Large a/c unit in living/kitchen area, 2 bedrooms with aircon.
– USB power points in all bedrooms and kitchen
– 6.5 kw solar system
– Tinted windows in front of house.
– New Kitchen and appliances, wall removed to make open plan living area kitchen.
– New ceilings in the bedroom/ polished floors in the living area/kitchen and two bedrooms.
– Built in robe in the master bedroom and older built in in the kids bedroom.
– Access room to roof modified for storage still allowing access to roof.
– Insulation batts.
– 2nd toilet fitted 12 months ago making it 1 1/2 bathrooms.
This house was built in 1963 out of quality hardwood, they don’t make them like this anymore. Our current owners have made some changes and left room for you to make it your own still.
Do you need to sell before you buy? Talk to the best.
Talk to the #1 Agent
Leighton Jones Agent of the Year 2017 / 2018 / 2019
Leighton Jones Real Estate Agency of the year 2019
Leighton Jones 0468 900 200