This amazing block of land sits high up on the…
Can’t find the right house in Brisbane’s Western Suburbs? Well look no further. This recently cleared, level block in this lovely established and quiet street close to all major amenities could so easily be the answer.
Lot 10 in Rapanea Street Moggill is a must see for buyers who are ready to take advantage of the First Home Buyers Grant.
This house and land package is available for as little as $529,000 – Full Turn Key. Or bring your own plan. The great thing about this block of land – it’s level, it’s fifteen metres wide and it’s 40.5 metres deep, so there’s heaps of flexibility.
This block has everything ready to go. So don’t delay – give me a call on 0438 202 702 to discuss how we can turn this perfectly located vacant block of land into your new home!
At a Snapshot:
• 608sqm of cleared and level land
• 12-minute walk from Bellbowrie Plaza and Tavern
• 15-minute walk to iconic Bellbowrie Pool
• 8-minute walk to the 444/443 Bus Stop which takes you to Kenmore, Indooroopilly and Brisbane’s CBD
• 34-minute drive to Brisbane’s CBD
• Close to local parks
• Easy access to major transport infrastructure including Moggill Road, Western Freeway, Legacy Way, Centenary Highway, Ipswich Motorway, Cunningham Highway and Warego Highway.
• Land contour plan
• Survey Plan
• All amenities connected
House and Land Package Includes:
• 20mm Stone Benchtops
• Builders Range Tiles and Carpet Throughout
• Facade Options Available
• LED Downlights